- National Average Multifamily Rents Up Again in July, Hitting $1,469
- Survey: Tenants Try to Fix Problems in Their Apartments Without Telling Management
- Slowdown in Month-Over-Month Rent Increases Seen Across the U.S.
- Portland City Council Approves $60-Per-Rental-Unit Fee Over Landlords’ Objections
- Can A Landlord Say No Guns In My Apartments And Put It In A Rental Lease?
- Seattle Rents Continue Upward For Seventh Straight Month
- Still ‘Room to Run’ In This Multifamily Growth Cycle Despite Looming Concerns
- Landlords Do Not Want Eviction: A New Online Tenant-Landlord Communication Tool To Help