Kay Properties & Investments believes firmly in education. In fact, many have said that no one in the country does more to educate accredited investors, and anyone interested in DST Investments for their 1031 exchange than Kay Properties does. With a comprehensive platform of educational options, Kay Properties is considered by many nationwide to be the preeminent authority and expert in DST 1031 exchanges and investment strategies.
Interested in learning more about DST 1031 exchanges? Each week, Kay Properties founder and CEO, Dwight Kay and the Kay Properties team of DST experts, regularly host educational webinars and special events to help investors understand the 1031 exchange process and the many nuances of Delaware Statutory Trust properties.
Webinars and Events topics include:
- Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) 1031 Exchange Replacement Properties – What are they and how do they work?
- Triple Net (NNN) Leased Properties
- Section 1031 Exchange Property Options
- Section 1033 Exchange – DST Properties for 1033 Exchanges
- Reasons to Consider All-Cash/Debt-Free DSTs for your 1031 Exchange
- The Section 721 Exchange “UPREIT”
- Real Estate Demographics
- Real Estate Asset Classes
- DST Sponsor Companies
- DST Properties as a Direct Cash Investment
- Why Investors Choose DST Properties Over NNN Properties
- Diversification using DST 1031 Exchange Properties
- DST Vs TIC – What are the differences?
Register for one of our exclusive DST 1031 events today by calling 1-855-899-4597 or by visiting www.kpi1031.com
DST 1031 Conference Calls
In addition to our regularly scheduled webinars, each Friday at 11 a.m. PST/2 p.m. EST Kay Properties also hosts an interactive live conference call where one of our DST 1031 exchange experts will be going over pertinent topics related to DST 1031 properties.
Some of the topics we will be discussing include:
- The 1031 Exchange process
- Reasons why investors choose DST properties as their 1031 replacement property
- Delaware Statutory Trust Sponsor Companies – In depth analysis and review of the many different DST sponsor companies in the 1031 DST industry that Kay Properties has raised capital for over the years.
- The potential pros and cons of real estate, 1031 exchanges and DST properties
- What to look for when considering a DST
- Which DST properties and asset classes to completely avoid due to out of control risk factors and lack of prior performance
- What kind of leverage is available in today’s DST marketplace
- All cash/Debt Free DST properties – Available for 1031 exchange and direct cash investments for those investors not wanting the risk of lender foreclosure
1031 Exchange Delaware Statutory Trust Seminars and Workshops!
Each month, Kay Properties & Investments holds dinner events where accredited investors can learn more about the DST 1031 marketplace. These events have allowed accredited investors to meet some of the most knowledgeable DST 1031 exchange experts in the entire country as they discuss important subjects like:
- Delaware Statutory Trust Sponsor Companies and Offerings – How the investments work and what to be aware of when considering a 1031 DST exchange
- The potential pros and cons of 1031 exchanges and DST investment offerings
- What to look for when considering a 1031 exchange or DST investment.
- Which DST properties, tenants and asset classes to avoid at all cost
Seminar locations include:
- Pasadena, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Las Vegas, NV
- New York, NY
- Paramus, NJ
- Long Island, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Portland, OR
- Baltimore, MD
- Washington, DC
- Fairfax, VA
- Raleigh, NC
- Atlanta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Denver, CO
- Miami, FL
- W. Palm Beach, FL
- Tampa, FL
Ask The Kay Investments Team
Ask the Kay Investments Team your questions about 1031 exchanges, Delaware Statutory Trusts or how to save on taxes when you sell an investment property. They can help.
Visit Our Blog – A Great Resource for Learning More About DST Trends, Recent DST 1031 Transactions, and Insights from DST 1031 Exchange Experts
Kay Properties has a complete library of relevant articles that are both searchable and chock-full of exclusive, valuable information. Visit www.kpi1031.com/blog to learn more about the very latest trends in the Delaware Statutory Trust 1031 exchange industry. Some of the topics you may want to explore include:
- How Real Estate Investors Can Use Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) Properties to Replace Debt in a 1031 Exchange
- Real Estate DSTs — A Haven in a 1031 Tax-Change Storm?
- Thoughts on the Senior Care DST asset classes – Caveat Emptor – Buyers Beware of Senior Care DSTs
- How Biden’s Tax Plan Could Affect Your Real Estate Investments and 1031 exchanges
- Custom Kay Properties Delaware Statutory Trust Offering Goes Full Cycle
- Retirement Planning? Don’t Forget About Investment Real Estate
- Why Real Estate Income Funds Have Distinct Potential Benefits for Investors
Visit www.kpi1031.com/blog or call 1-855-899-4597 for more information.
Listen to Our Expanding Library of Podcast Episodes
Kay Properties has created an ever-growing library of informative Podcast Episodes that can be streamed directly from your computer or smartphone with just a click of a button here: www.kpi1031.com/dst-1031-essentials. These podcasts are unique in that they allow anyone to listen to an in-depth conversation of the many recurring themes and nuances of the DST investment process. This page also allows you to share, download, fast forward, and pause the recording for easy listening convenience. Current topics include:
- A Look at the Overall DST 1031 Market and Why It’s Growing in Popularity
- What are Some of the Risks Associated with DST 1031 Exchanges?
- Just What is the 200% Identification Rule for 1031 exchanges?
- An Exclusive Interview with various DST Sponsor Companies
One-on-One Advisory Session with DST 1031 Experts
Finally, in addition to a full educational Delaware Statutory Trust platform for potential investors to review, Kay Properties also provides clients the opportunity to participate in a one-on-one advisory consultation with one of our DST 1031 experts. This session allows our experts to review most people’s specific 1031 scenarios based on their particular parameters. Investors have found this incredibly beneficial when trying to ascertain if a DST 1031 investment makes sense for their particular situation as the Kay Properties team has been involved in over $21 Billion dollars of DST investments and has worked with thousands of investors nationwide. To schedule a one-on-one consultation, visit www.kpi1031.com/appointment
About Kay Properties and www.kpi1031.com
Kay Properties & Investments is a national Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) investment firm. The www.kpi1031.com platform provides access to the marketplace of DSTs from over 25 different sponsor companies, custom DSTs only available to Kay clients, independent advice on DST sponsor companies, full due diligence and vetting on each DST (typically 20-40 DSTs) and a DST secondary market. Kay Properties team members collectively have over 115 years of real estate experience, are licensed in all 50 states, and have participated in over $21 Billion of DST 1031 investments.
* Past performance does not guarantee or indicate the likelihood of future results. Diversification does not guarantee profits or protect against losses. All real estate investments provide no guarantees for cash flow, distributions or appreciation as well as could result in a full loss of invested principal.
Diversification does not guarantee profits or protect against losses. All real estate investments provide no guarantees for cash flow, distributions or appreciation as well as could result in a full loss of invested principal. Please read the entire Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) prior to making an investment. This case study may not be representative of the outcome of past or future offerings. Please speak with your attorney and CPA before considering an investment.
There are material risks associated with investing in real estate, Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) properties and real estate securities including illiquidity, tenant vacancies, general market conditions and competition, lack of operating history, interest rate risks, the risk of new supply coming to market and softening rental rates, general risks of owning/operating commercial and multifamily properties, short term leases associated with multifamily properties, financing risks, potential adverse tax consequences, general economic risks, development risks and long hold periods. All offerings discussed are Regulation D, Rule 506c offerings. There is a risk of loss of the entire investment principal. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. Potential distributions, potential returns and potential appreciation are not guaranteed. For an investor to qualify for any type of investment, there are both financial requirements and suitability requirements that must match specific objectives, goals, and risk tolerances. Securities offered through Growth Capital Services, member FINRA, SIPC Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction located at 2093 Philadelphia Pike Suite 4196 Claymont, DE 19703.