A study estimates at 2.2 million seniors will be entering the rental market over the next eight years. This group of potential tenants desires to be less tied down to the responsibilities of... + continue reading
Management & Maintenance
Tensions are rising between landlords and property managers, and tenant activists. Landlords and managers have been bullied over rent increases. And they face unpleasant demonstrations from... + continue reading
U.S. District Judge Marco A. Hernandez sentenced Cody C. Halsey, 37, a former Oregon property management owner, to 33 months in federal prison followed by three years’ supervised release after... + continue reading
Phoenix has 5 positive key elements that owners, investors, property managers and renters may want to consider when looking to rent, invest or buy real estate in the Valley of the Sun.... + continue reading
Adding value to your rental units can frequently help get new tenants, and help to keep the ones you. Here are a few devices to consider. By Kristin Flores Rental Housing Journal Among the... + continue reading
Around The Web
- The week in real estate industry deals: December 5-9
- The week in industry hires and promotions: December 5-9, 2016
- Real estate market recap, December 5-9, 2016
- The Fed will hike rates next week — then what?
- Colorado Real Estate Commission suspends broker’s license
- When should your new-build client lock in the mortgage rate?
- AOL blocks Keller Williams email addresses
- What will happen to mortgage rates in 2017? 7 expert opinions