Real Estate Investors Start Buying Homes And Managing Them Like Apartments As homeownership has dropped and more tenants prefer to rent, real estate investors, both institutional and... + continue reading
Management & Maintenance
Eight out of 10 renters use online resources in their search, and most reach out to at least five landlords or property managers in the process of searching for their new place, according to a new... + continue reading
A Guide For Landlords Summary: With 72 percent of all renters now having pets, the trend toward pet ownership is only going to grow. Owners, landlords and property managers may want to... + continue reading
The State of Washington’s attorney general’s office has filed another consent decree against a landlord for illegally discriminating against potential tenants who are felons, according to... + continue reading
Flagstaff Apartment Sale Shows Why The College Town Could Be Arizona’s Next Big Apartment Market Earlier this month, a luxury 252-unit apartment complex in Flagstaff sold for $43.6... + continue reading
Making it easier for tenants to find an apartment, and for property managers to show apartments, is key these days for many in rental housing. The technology is rapidly changing but... + continue reading
Around The Web
- Boston Logic receives growth investment from private equity firm
- Where do real estate agents spend their advertising dollars?
- Special Report: Why aren’t more women in real estate leadership?
- The ultimate personal branding infographic: A-to-Z
- 4 ways Zillow is doing right by agents
- 5 creative solutions that will close any real estate deal
- How to make the best out of your worst offers
- The 7 deadly lead conversion killers (and how to avoid them)